Do You Believe?
DescriptionIf you ask churchgoers if they believe, the majority will immediately answer, "yes." If you believe, the question then becomes, what are you going to do about it? This campaign, based on the major motion picture, includes a four-week sermon series exploring what it looks like to be a true, modern-day disciple of Christ and share the life-changing message of the cross with others who may not believe.Yet.
The Kit includes:
- Four customizable sermons featuring corresponding video clips from the major motion picture
- A four-week DVD-Based Small Group Study Kit
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Web and social media materials
- PowerPoint template and Bulletin Insert
- Countdown video
- Sample invitation tools
- Wooden Cross (as featured in the film)
About the Film: When a local pastor is shaken to the core by the visible faith of an old street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a faith-fueled journey that powerfully impacts everyone it touches in tangible ways that only God could orchestrate. The film will challenge viewers to answer the question we will all face: Do You Believe?